Do you like pets? How about robotic pets? How about pet robots that are playful, big on character, intelligent, caring and useful?
We are an early-stage high-tech startup developing a platform for home pet and companion robots for consumers. Whether you are a software developer, a DIY enthusiast or a prospective customer, join us on this exciting journey!
By makers - for makers
Initially, our product will enable makers (DIY enthusiasts) and STEM to
- 3D-print pet robots.
- Have the robots map the user's home and navigate around the home.
- Endow pet robots with character and skills.
We are offering FREE, open-source (FOSS) software, firmware, hardware, designs for DIY 3D printing, CAD designs, documentation and tutorials for our robots.
Gods of mods
Just like with pets, one breed or size or character does not fit all. We get that! That's why our product is a platform, not another social robot. The platform will enable DIY enthusiasts to mod (modify) our off-the-shelf models to craft a multitude of pet robot "breeds" and endow them with a character and skills of their choice.
And, of course, the latest-and-bestest AI technologies including ChatGPT will be duly connected to the platform and available to the pet bots.
I will bet you'll love this pet
Our target customer is everyone who likes pets - and who doesn't. More specifically, there are several potential audiences:
- Firstly, there are people who would like to have a pet - for purposes of companionship, security or entertainment - but cannot have a cat or a dog. For example, people like that may not be allowed to have live pets at home. Alternatively, some people are allergic to live pets.
- Other people may not have time or desire or sufficient mobility to care for live pets - including being away from home. Examples of people in this target audience may include seniors, people who live alone - including young people, busy people, people with medical problems.
- Another target audience is early adopters of high-technology products. These people may be of younger age and tech-savvy.
- Yet another target audience is people who would like to impress their friends by owning a novelty product. I think we can help out a bit in this department.
- Last but not least by far are senior citizens in need of companionship and care. "Silver wave" is on its way. Naturally, a pet or companion robot may not replace a human senior living assistant, yet a human assistant can offer more attention and care with the help of robotic aids.